WE OPEN FOR ALL DENTAL TREATMENT & ROUTINE DENTAL CARE!
For everyone’s safety, please honor the following health and safety requirements:
- Appointments are required (no walk-ins).
- If you are sick or anyone in your household have been sick with an upper or lower respiratory illness in the last 2 weeks, do not come in for treatment (head cold, sinus infection, cough, bronchitis, flu, etc.)
- Please wear a mask or face shield covering your nose and mouth to your appointment. If you do not have one, our office will provide a mask or face shield for you. You will be instructed on when to remove your mask or face shield for your dental appointment.
- Please call (503) 281-6616 when you arrive for your appointment and wait in your vehicle or outside our office. The front office team will let you know when to enter the building. Our waiting room is unavailable at this time, we apologize for the inconvenience.
- Hand sanitizer is available and we ask you please sanitize your hands upon entry.
- Guardians and responsible party caring for patients are allowed to accompany individuals for their appointment and are required to wear a mask and remain in the treatment room for the duration of they appointment.
- Honor 6 feet distancing.
We are proud to report that our practice adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control. Protective gear, hospital-grade disinfectants, proper sterilization protocols, and single-use disposable materials are all part of our daily efforts to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
Thank you in advance for your cooperative spirit and flexibility as we safely maneuver through these changing times. We appreciate you!